access and navigation of the website “www.fendi.com” (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") imply User's acceptance of the following General Terms and Conditions. Website is owned and managed by Fendi Adele S.r.l., with registered office is in Rome, Via Flaminia 968 (hereinafter, "Fendi").
1. Website utilization
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
User expressly declares and acknowledges that the company Fendi Adele S.r.l. is the exclusive owner of all the rights throughout the world and the goodwill associated with the trademarks “FF”, “FENDI” and “FF FENDI” or any other trademark owned by Fendi (hereinafter the “Trademarks”), registered or pending for registration in the international merchandise classes of the international classification of merchandise (Treaty of Nice). Fendi is the owner of the Website and of the following domain names: “www.fendi.com” and “www.fendi.it” (among the others) and all the related sub-domains as well as all the contents released on Website (including but not limited to: audio and video files; images, Fendi logos and Trademarks, etc.). It is expressly agreed that any eventual use of Trademarks and Website's contents by the User shall respect limits and conditions imposed by this General Terms and Conditions. Every infringement of this General Terms and Conditions shall be considered as a breach of the rights and the prerogatives held by Fendi exclusively and will be legally prosecuted. Fendi shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in its sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Website's contents. Fendi shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any content posted on the Website and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such content. Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Website's contents expressly authorized in writing by Fendi shall be carried out by Users for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
3. Materials (e.g. videos, pictures, etc.) provided by Users
User expressly acknowledges and declares that any comment, suggestion, project, video, picture, contribution and any other content and/or material (except user's personal data) provided by him/her to Fendi via Website or through any other way (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Materials”) is not confidential and will become and remain property of Fendi. In light of the above, all rights (included Intellectual Property rights) related to the Materials – sent by the User to Fendi – will be transferred to the latter. Fendi is not required to: (i) keep confidential eventual Materials sent by the User; (ii) pay out any compensation to the User for using Materials; (iii) confirm to the User neither the receipt of the Materials sent by the latter, nor their utilization. User agrees and warrants that Materials sent by him/her does not infringe any right of third parties, including but not limited to rights related to the copyrights, trademarks, patents, industrial trade secrets, privacy and other reserved property and personal rights. Submitting Materials, User recognizes that Fendi has the right but not the obligation to release, publish and/or use the submitted Materials (or part of thereof). It remains understood that Fendi may release Materials for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising and promotional activities, products development and/or any other commercial purposes, without any right of compensation to the User and/or to any other third party. User is the only responsible for the content of any submitted Material.
4. Links to other websites and links to the Website
Website may contain links to others websites. Fendi shall not be held liable for the accessibility of third parties websites and/or contents or materials contained therein. It's understood that any link to third parties websites and/or all the information, documents, materials contained therein shall not be deemed as approved by Fendi. In light of the above, any comment and/or request concerning third parties' websites or related contents shall be addressed to their competent owners. Any link to the Website, embodied in third parties' websites, must be previously approved in writing by Fendi.
5. Disclaimer on Website's contents
Fendi does not warrant that the contents of the Website are appropriate or lawful in other Countries outside Italy. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these Countries, please do not access this Website and, where Users nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform that Users' use of the services provided by the Website shall be exclusive and personal responsibility of the Users. Fendi has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, Fendi cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law. Moreover, Fendi cannot guarantee that the Website will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow the Website to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the Website. Fendi has adopted adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect services on Website, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorized use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of the Website, and to avoid unauthorized or unlawful access to such data and information.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
This General Terms and Conditions are governed by Italian law. In the event of litigation, the matter shall be referred exclusively to the Court of Rome.
Informative Privacy, pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 of Privacy Code and related amendments
Dear Madam/Sir, the company Fendi Adele S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Fendi”) as the owner of website “www.fendi.com” (hereinafter, the “Website”), hereby formally represents the terms and conditions related to the processing of Your personal data – meaning both as data relating to internet browsing through the Website and/or as data that You may decide to share via e-mail and or by filling out specific forms in the Website (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Personal Data”).
1. Personal Data Processed
- i. Information related to Website navigation: Website uses “cookies”: small strings of code, containing information that Website shares with the internet browser used by Your personal computer, in order to make easier the netsurfing of the Website (e.g. ability to remember Your account information). It remains understood that data obtained by cookies can be used for statistical purposes only, related to Website browsing. At any time, You may disable cookies on Your browser: in that case, it could be possible that some Website's sections won't be no more accessible.
- ii. Information provided by Users: information intentional provided by the User, sending e-mails and/or filling specific forms in order to have access to limited Website's sections and/or to be provided with certain services and/or data disclosed by You, answering questionnaires eventually included in the Website.
2. Terms and conditions of Personal Data management
- 2.1 As better detailed hereinafter, Your Personal Data will be digital and/or manually processed and they will not be ever disclosed. Personal Data can be shared by Fendi with its affiliate companies and/or to third parties better described in article 2.5 below.
- 2.2 Personal Data are collected and processed by Fendi for the following purposes:
- a) to let User has access to the Website and/or to a certain sections and/or contents thereof;
- b) to let User be provided with services eventually requested (e.g. e-commerce);
- c) to manage contractual relationship and related obligations;
- d) in order to promote Fendi products and services by sending advertising material (direct marketing by e-mail, phone, fax, etc.);
- e) to collect and understand User's consumption choices, in order to offer him/her personalized proposals and/or brought to User's attention specific events or promotions (outlined marketing) regarding Fendi products and services;
- f) newsletters related to Fendi world;
- 2.3 Personal Data availability is necessary to let the User access to the Website and/or parts of it and/or to be provided with the services required (article 2.2 sub a, b and c). With reference to article 2.2 sub d, e, and f, an eventual refuse to let Fendi use User's Personal Data will make the latter unable to proceed with the analysis of Your consumption choices and - therefore - to provide You with outlined offers or promotions.
- 2.4 The owner of the data is the company Fendi Adele S.r.l., with registered office in via Flaminia No. 968, 00189 – Rome (RM).
3. Personal Data Sharing
Subject to the legal requirements and eventual requests by competent judicial authorities, Your Personal Data can be processed by the following third parties, appointed as external Data Manager:
- a) Fendi affiliate companies;
- b) third companies providing related consultancy activities to Fendi;
- c) third parties providing Fendi with services related to article 2.2 above (e.g. courier for delivery of catalogues and/or products, stores, customer care, analysis and market research, credit card payments, maintenance of computer systems, etc.)
Personal Data can be transferred, for purposes specified in the section 2.2, also outside the European Union, to Fendi affiliate companies, duly appointed as external managers, and/or to the third persons mentioned in point b) and c) above.
4. Rights of Users
It's expressly understood that any User may exercise – at any time and addressing a written request to Fendi Adele S.r.l., via Flaminia n. 968, Rome – all their rights set forth in article No. 7, D. Lgs. 196/2003 (e.g. information about User's Personal Data, updating, integration, modification and/or deletion of data held by Fendi and, if prescribed by law, the request of ending Data usage).