WEBSITE “WWW.FENDI.COM”, PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Informative Privacy, pursuant to art. 13 D.Lgs. 196/2003 of Privacy Code and related amendments
Dear Madam/Sir, the company Fendi Adele S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Fendi”) as the owner of website “www.fendi.com” (hereinafter, the “Website”), hereby formally represents the terms and conditions related to the processing of Your personal data – meaning both as data relating to internet browsing through the Website and/or as data that You may decide to share via e-mail and or by filling out specific forms in the Website (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Personal Data”).
1. Personal Data Processed
- i. Information related to Website navigation: Website uses “cookies”: small strings of code, containing information that Website shares with the internet browser used by Your personal computer, in order to make easier the netsurfing of the Website (e.g. ability to remember Your account information). It remains understood that data obtained by cookies can be used for statistical purposes only, related to Website browsing. At any time, You may disable cookies on Your browser: in that case, it could be possible that some Website's sections won't be no more accessible.
- ii. Information provided by Users: information intentional provided by the User, sending e-mails and/or filling specific forms in order to have access to limited Website's sections and/or to be provided with certain services and/or data disclosed by You, answering questionnaires eventually included in the Website.
2. Terms and conditions of Personal Data management
- 2.1 As better detailed hereinafter, Your Personal Data will be digital and/or manually processed and they will not be ever disclosed. Personal Data can be shared by Fendi with its affiliate companies and/or to third parties better described in article 2.5 below.
- 2.2 Personal Data are collected and processed by Fendi for the following purposes:
- a) to let User has access to the Website and/or to a certain sections and/or contents thereof;
- b) to let User be provided with services eventually requested (e.g. e-commerce);
- c) to manage contractual relationship and related obligations;
- d) in order to promote Fendi products and services by sending advertising material (direct marketing by e-mail, phone, fax, etc.);
- e) to collect and understand User's consumption choices, in order to offer him/her personalized proposals and/or brought to User's attention specific events or promotions (outlined marketing) regarding Fendi products and services;
- f) newsletters related to Fendi world;
- 2.3 Personal Data availability is necessary to let the User access to the Website and/or parts of it and/or to be provided with the services required (article 2.2 sub a, b and c). With reference to article 2.2 sub d, e, and f, an eventual refuse to let Fendi use User's Personal Data will make the latter unable to proceed with the analysis of Your consumption choices and - therefore - to provide You with outlined offers or promotions.
- 2.4 The owner of the data is the company Fendi Adele S.r.l., with registered office in via Flaminia No. 968, 00189 – Rome (RM).
3. Personal Data Sharing
Subject to the legal requirements and eventual requests by competent judicial authorities, Your Personal Data can be processed by the following third parties, appointed as external Data Manager:
- a) Fendi affiliate companies;
- b) third companies providing related consultancy activities to Fendi;
- c) third parties providing Fendi with services related to article 2.2 above (e.g. courier for delivery of catalogues and/or products, stores, customer care, analysis and market research, credit card payments, maintenance of computer systems, etc.)
Personal Data can be transferred, for purposes specified in the section 2.2, also outside the European Union, to Fendi affiliate companies, duly appointed as external managers, and/or to the third persons mentioned in point b) and c) above.
4. Rights of Users
It's expressly understood that any User may exercise – at any time and addressing a written request to Fendi Adele S.r.l., via Flaminia n. 968, Rome – all their rights set forth in article No. 7, D. Lgs. 196/2003 (e.g. information about User's Personal Data, updating, integration, modification and/or deletion of data held by Fendi and, if prescribed by law, the request of ending Data usage).