1. The present terms and conditions (following, “T&C”) govern the After Sales Service assistance (following “After Sales Service”), provided by the Fendi retail affiliate company to the CLIENT. A Fendi retail affiliate is any company authorized by Fendi S.r.l. to sell Fendi articles in their own country/region, under control of the LVMH Group and that manages the point of sale in which the After Sales Service request is made (following, “FENDI”). The list of all the retail affiliates and related information are available in the Legal Area of www.fendi.com.
2. Once each product will be taken in charge, FENDI, together with the CLIENT will perform an analysis of the product, identifying any visible signs and issues in general (including, but not limited to, tears, rips, pre-existing damage, soil, etc.). All the visible signs shall be specified in the form.
3. FENDI is not responsible for any items left inside the article (e.g. in the pockets) and it is not responsible for any damages arising from aforementioned items.
4. FENDI shall contact the CLIENT to confirm the feasibility, time and cost for all After Sales Services. The CLIENT acknowledges that, in order to verify whether the requested After Sales Services may fall within the scope of the product’s warranty and/or in case of a repair service that cannot be provided locally, the product may be shipped to Fendi’s factory based in Florence (Italy) and/or it may be checked by Fendi’s qualified experts based in Italy and therefore extended timescales might be required. CLIENT hereby declares and accepts that the period for such verification and subsequent performance of the After Sales Services can be extended up to the maximum period permitted by applicable law.
5. FENDI shall only proceed with the After Sales Service upon CLIENT’s approval.
6. When requested, the CLIENT shall provide FENDI with all the documentation required for transferring the product across state borders.
7. FENDI shall make every effort to ensure that all After Sales Services are carried out to the highest possible standard but it cannot guarantee that the Service will meet CLIENT'S expectations. Any time period communicated by FENDI for completing the After Sales Service is an estimate only.
8. FENDI will contact the CLIENTs to inform them when the product is ready for collection (either if it is repaired or if it is not repairable). FENDI will send a second notice, by registered letter (at the address given on this form) if the product is not collected within 90 days from the first notice.
If the CLIENT does not collect the products within nine (9) months from this second notice, FENDI may consider the products as “abandoned”, consequently FENDI shall be deemed to have been authorized by the CLIENTs to dispose of the product as required by applicable law, without any further liability and/or obligation to CLIENTs. If the disposal is not permitted by applicable law, FENDI shall store the product and charge the storage service to the CLIENTs. In such case, all legal rights of FENDI are reserved.
9. Products can be collected by presenting the copy of this After Sales Service form. In case of a lost form, the CLIENT shall provide proof of identity.
10. All amounts due for After Sales Service must be paid in full at time of collection. There are no refunds on any After Sales Service.
11. These T&C are governed by the laws of the State where the After Sales Services are performed.