This Information Notice, referred as a Privacy Notice in the Data Protection Legislation, is divided into several sections, which you can choose to read by simply clicking on the title of each section, so that you can also freely and consciously choose whether or not to provide your consent where requested.
Your personal data shall be processed using paper, electronic or telematic means in order to pursue the purposes specified in this Information Notice, in compliance with the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Persons (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de Particulares) (the “LFPDPPP”), its Regulations (the “Regulations”) and any other applicable secondary legislation (the “Secondary Legislation” and jointly with the LFPDPPP and the Regulations, the “Data Protection Legislation”).
Browsing the Website is free and does not require any prior registration, with the exception of certain areas where you may freely and expressly provide a set of data concerning you in order to access specifically identified services (e.g. to register to the ‘Fendi & Me’ reserved area), to purchase products, to access newsletter services, to contact us, etc.).
The data controllers of your personal data are:
- FENDI S.r.l. with registered office in Palazzo della Civiltà, Quadrato della Concordia 3, 00144, Rome (RM), Italy, telephone 06334501 e-mail email@example.com; and
- Outshine Mexico, S. de R.L. de C.V., the Local Entity of the FENDI Group that manages the sale of products in your country/region, with address for purposes of this Information Notice in Insurgentes Sur número 1853, Piso 7, Col. Guadalupe Inn, Alcaldía Alvaro Obregon, C.P. 01020.
(hereinafter jointly referred to as ‘FENDI’ or the ‘Companies’).
Fendi has appointed a Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’), who processes privacy related request on behalf of FENDI and who can be contacted at the following email address:
- Dedicated e-mail of the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent that they are necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Information Notice, FENDI shall process your following personal data:
- Identification Data, i.e.,
- biographical data, such as title, first name, last name, country/region of residence, nationality, date of birth, copy of ID;
- contact information, such as address, city, postal code, e-mail address, landline phone number, mobile phone number;
- data relating to your Fendi profile/account, such as password, client ID, username;
- data on body measurements (sizes);
- data on purchases made, such as type of product or service, quantity, cost;
- Contractual Data, i.e.:
- payment, accounting and tax data, such as amount paid, payment method, identification references of the means of payment, IBAN and other bank data, tax code, VAT number, tax regime;
- additional data provided by you in connection with a request e.g., through the ‘Contact Us’ form available on the Website;
- Customer Experience Data, i.e.:
- preferred language;
- data on lifestyle habits and additional data (such as favourite colour, other brands used, marital status, number of family members and dates of birth, hobbies, profession, style, social networks, contact preferences, most visited country/region);
- data on purchases made (such as products purchased and their features, price, frequency, purchase method, favourite store, favourite customer advisor, type of products purchased/preferred, spending segment, status);
- if you subscribe to our Newsletter, supplementary information on your interactions with the communications we send you.
Where you provide personal data of third parties (e.g., to facilitate delivery of purchased products), please ensure that such third parties are aware of the processing carried out under this Information Notice.
FENDI processes your personal data in order to perform a request or a contract concluded with you, in order to comply with legal obligations, for its own marketing and profiling purposes.
Processing relating to the contractual relationship.
FENDI offers you goods and services for which it is necessary to process personal data.
The processing of your Browsing Data, Identification Data and/or Contractual Data pursues the purposes of rendering it possible to:
- browse the Website, including the option to register, by creating a user account, in order to take advantage of specific functions and/or services (such as the ‘Fendi & Me’ area);
- identify your location via the ‘Locate Me’ service in order to inform you of the physical point of sale (boutique) nearest to your position;
- contact you in the event of your requests and/or reports through any communication channel, e.g. via the ‘Contact Us’ section on the Website, in the Stores, at events;
- purchase FENDI products in the Stores, on the Website, and at official events (e.g. bookings and purchases at fashion shows, etc.);
- manage payments and collections;
- provide customer care service, including aftersales service, including the management of sales returns, the management of refunds for defective purchases, handling of complaints, etc;
- manage customer relations as part of events organised by the Companies (e.g. to manage invitations for attendance at fashion shows or inclusion on mailing lists for events); and
- send the Newsletter, in the event that you subscribe to it.
The above purposes are hereinafter collectively referred to as the ‘Contractual Purposes’.
Consent is not a Requirement for Processing Personal Data for Contractual Purposes.
Pursuant to paragraph IV. of Article 10 of the LFPDPPP, Fendi does not require consent to process your personal data for the Contractual Purposes.
The processing of your personal data for these purposes is mandatory, and if you do not wish for FENDI to proceed with the aforementioned processing, FENDI may not be able to establish and/or perform a contractual relationship with you, thereby also preventing you from using products and services. You can still exercise certain of your datarelated rights, in the manner indicated in the Section ‘What are your rights and how you can exercise them’, without prejudice to the processing of data that has been legitimately carried out up to that time.
Processing in order to comply with legal obligations.
FENDI is required to comply with legal obligations for which the processing of personal data is required.
Identification Data and Contractual Data will also be processed in order to comply with the obligations provided for by law, regulations and for civil, administrative, accounting and tax purposes, such as in the case of processing carried out in anti-money laundering and Tax Free regime (the ‘Legal Purposes’).
Consent is not a Requirement for Processing Personal Data for Legal Purposes.
Pursuant to paragraph I. of Article 10 of the LFPDPPP, Fendi does not require consent to process your personal data for the Legal Purposes.
The processing of your personal data for this purpose is mandatory, as it is required under the applicable regulations. You can still exercise certain of your datarelated rights, in the manner indicated in the Section ‘What are your rights and how you can exercise them’, without prejudice to the processing of data that has been legitimately carried out up to that time.
Promotional, advertising and marketing processing in the broader sense.
Subject to your consent, FENDI carries out business promotional activities for the products and services of the Companies.
Subject to your consent, FENDI may process your Identification Data and Customer Experience Data for the following purposes:
- market research, surveys, statistics, customer satisfaction evaluations; analysis of the commercial performance of established relationships; promotional campaigns, discounts, and/or other promotional activities concerning FENDI’s products and/or services, as well as sending advertising and informative communications and material (e.g. Newsletter);
- management of fidelity & loyalty initiatives, such as the ‘Fendi & Me’ programme that provides access to services and benefits reserved for members (e.g. make purchases faster, take advantage of free benefits and additional services such as personal shopping, tailoring, home delivery, free gifts and/or discounts);
- invitations to events organised by the Companies;
- conducting reengagement campaigns.
The above purposes are referred to as the ‘Marketing Purposes’ and they are considered secondary purposes under the Data Protection Legislation. FENDI will carry out the aforesaid processing by means of operatorassisted telephone or other non-electronic means, whether by e-mail, sms, mms, automated systems without operator assistance and similar, and other electronic means.
Pursuant to the Data Protection Legislation, you will have the right to object at any time the processing of your personal data for these secondary purposes, subject to the limits set forth therein. In order to exercise such right, you may express your preferences on the means used and for marketing communications by merely sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Consent for Processing for Marketing Purposes.
We will acquire your prior consent, which you may in any case freely withdraw, at any time, free of charge, in the manner indicated in the Section ‘What are your rights and how you can exercise them’, without prejudice to the processing of data that has been legitimately carried out up to that time. You can also object the use of your personal data for Marketing Purposes, at any time, free of charge, through this manner.
Should you refuse your consent for Marketing Purposes, this shall not affect your other existing relations with FENDI for which your prior consent is not required. Consent is optional, although failure to provide it will render it impossible for FENDI to keep you updated on new products or services, promotions, and to conduct market surveys.
In any event, as previously described in this Section, FENDI may send you marketing e-mails about services or products similar to those you have previously purchased, it being understood that, at any time, you are able to object to the sending of such communications. In particular, you are entitled to object to such processing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link available at the bottom of our marketing communications received via e-mail.
Subject to your consent, FENDI uses your data as part of the profiling activities carried out in order to manage the FENDI world in a manner that is better in accordance with your requirements and preferences.
FENDI also processes Identification Data and Customer Experience Data for profiling purposes, namely, to assess certain aspects about a person, and analyse his or her personal preferences and interests, so as to be able to offer him or her personalised products and services or those which are in line with his or her needs. Through profiling, data is structured according to parameters which are defined, from time to time, according to business needs, for the purposes of creating a ‘profile’ of the data subject. For example, FENDI may carry out profiling activities in order to perform targeted marketing campaigns (e.g., ‘look alike’ research or re-engagement).
Furthermore, the LVMH Group, to which Fendi belongs, includes many famous Maisons offering high quality products and services throughout all sectors, including Fashion and Leather Goods, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Watches and Jewellery, Wines and Spirits, Hotelerie, and Culture and Leisure (a list of all LVMH Maisons is available at https://www.lvmh.com . If you are a FENDI customer, you may also be a customer of one or more of the other LVMH Maisons. Our desire is to always improve your customer experience by providing you with personalised offers and services and marketing communications that most closely match your expectations. For this purpose, data relating to purchases you have made with us over the past 18 months will be transmitted to LVMH as the parent company in pseudonymised form (and thus without unencrypted indication of your name and your further contact details). Your purchase data will be analysed and combined with data on other purchases you may have made with other LVMH Group Maisons during the same time period and for which you have provided similar consent. On the basis of the analysis and combination performed on such data, FENDI will receive additional information regarding your purchasing habits and preferences (without knowing, however, from which other Maison the data comes from). FENDI shall remain the sole data controller. LVMH shall act as a data processor and will not use your data for any purpose other than the one stated above, and under no circumstances will it share your data with other LVMH Group Maisons of which you are not a customer or to which you have not given your consent.
The above purposes are hereafter collectively referred to as ‘Profiling Purposes’.
Consent for Processing for Profiling Purposes.
Profiling Purposes are considered secondary purposes under the Data Protection Legislation. In order to process for Profiling Purposes, we will acquire your specific and separate consent (also from the consent for Marketing Purposes), which you may however freely revoke, at any time, free of charge, in the manner indicated in the Section ‘What are your rights and how can you exercise them’, without prejudice to the data processing legitimately carried out up to that time. You can also object the use of your personal data for Profiling Purposes, at any time, free of charge, through this manner.
The provision of consent to the processing for Profiling Purposes is entirely voluntary and optional and, in the event of refusal of such consent, this will not affect the other existing relationships. However, failure to provide consent will entail that FENDI will not be able to provide products and services which are in accordance with your requirements and preferences.
Other types of Processing.
FENDI processes your data as part of operations to ensure the security and proper and effective operation of its Website, as well as during corporate transactions and/or litigation proceedings, if any.
- Browsing Data, in order to ensure the security of the Website, verify its proper functioning and evaluate its use in order to obtain statistics regarding its use;
- Identification Data, Contractual Data and Customer Experience Data to carry out activities which are functional to transactions concerning transfer of businesses and business units, acquisitions, mergers, demergers or other transformations and for the performance of such transactions; and
- Browsing Data, Identification Data, Contractual Data, and Customer Experience Data in order to assert and defend the Companies’ rights against you and/or third parties in any litigation proceedings, including the detection of fraud.
The above purposes are hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘Business Purposes’.
Processing for Business Purposes.
Pursuant to paragraph IV. of Article 10 of the LFPDPPP, Fendi does not require consent to process your personal data for the Business Purposes; otherwise, you have provided tacit consent thereto per the terms of law.
FENDI transfers personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- banking and financial intermediaries and credit companies so they can provide services for the verification and management of collections and payments;
- third parties performing customer verification and fraud prevention activities;
- professionals, consultants, companies or professional firms, so they can provide assistance, advice or collaboration to FENDI in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- the parent company as the LVMH Group Holding Company and other companies controlled by or affiliated with FENDI, for administrative purposes;
- Public Administrations for the fulfilment of legal obligations relating to, inter alia, anti-money laundering regulations, public security laws or tax and fiscal regulations (e.g., Italian Internal Revenue Agency), as well as any other third party to whom the communication is required by law or by order of the Judicial Authority.
The above mentioned transfers do not require your consent in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation. FENDI may also transfer your personal data without consent per the terms of art. 37 of the LFPDPPP.
To obtain the full and named list of data recipients, you may contact us at email@example.com.
In any event, your personal data will not be disseminated.
Pursuant to the Data Protection Legislation, we hereby inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
Right of access to your personal data in order to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, if so, to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, and the logic adopted.
Right to rectification and integration of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you.
Right to erasure and/or cancellation (and where there are no specific reasons that otherwise relieve FENDI of the obligation to erase) per the terms of law, including if (i) personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you revoke consent; (iii) you object to processing for marketing or profiling purposes; (iv) the personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Right to restriction of processing per the terms of law, including in cases where (i) you contest the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erase of the personal data and instead request that its use be restricted; (iii) although the Company no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data is necessary for you to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; (iv) you object to the processing for specific purposes or to prevent for it to cause you prejudice; and (v) you want to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Right to object to the processing of personal data within the limits set forth in the Data Protection Legislation.
Right to portability i.e. to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, so that such data may be retained for further use for personal purposes, and to ask us to arrange for the transmission of such data to another data controller.
You may exercise your rights as provided for by the Data Protection Legislation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org through which we will send you more information regarding the process through which you can exercise such rights.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal requirements and is free of charge. A response will be given without undue delay and, at the latest, within the term set forth in the Data Protection Legislation.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Personal Data Protection (Instituto Nacional de Transparencia, Acceso a la Información y Protección de Datos Personales) (INAI) (https://home.inai.org.mx).
This Information Notice is effective from the time of its publication. FENDI may amend and/or supplement this Information Notice, including as a result of any subsequent regulatory amendments and/or additions to the Privacy Regulation. Amendments will be notified in advance through this Website and you can view the constantly updated information notice text at the Privacy Information Notice link.